Once everyone has arrived – about 5pm each Saturday, we invite you to join us for our weekly tractor and trailer ride. Climb aboard our straw filled trailer with your children, ready for your ride across our fields to meet and feed our herd of Limousin cows, calves and bull. Help your children have fun feeding armfuls of hay to our friendly cows from the safety of our trailer before enjoying the ride back to the farm for tea.
Our delicious Cornish farmhouse tea will feed the whole family, you won’t need supper later!
It’s served in the farmhouse dining room and is a chance to get to know the other families staying and for the children to make friends too. There’s….
- unlimited tea or freshly brewed coffee
- milk or juice for the children
- freshly made sandwiches with lots of yummy fillings
- sausage rolls made with our own sausage meat
- freshly made and baked cheese scones
- a Cornish cream tea
- Lucy’s famous chocolate cake
- little cakes for the children
Everything is made by Lucy with the help of Daisy just before you eat it. Often the scones are baking as you arrive! Everything we make has an allergy friendly equivalent – just let us know what your allergies are, and we promise your high tea will be just as scrummy as everyone else’s.