Higher Lank Farm recommends… our top 12 child friendly places to visit and things to do during your stay
Higher Lank Farm is very well situated for visiting the whole of Cornwall and most of Devon if you’re feeling energetic.
Whatever the weather there is always something to do. We are within easy reach of spectacular beaches and wonderful walks and scenery.
- Lands End and St Ives are only a 1hr 30 drive
- St Michaels Mount and Penzance 1hr 15
- Plymouth and Exeter 1hr
- Truro, Newquay and its zoo 45 minutes
- The Eden Project, Lost Gardens of Heligan, Tintagel and Padstow 30 mins
- Rock and Polzeath beach under 30 mins
- Trebarwith Strand beach 20-25 mins
- Wadebridge town 15-20 mins
- The Camel Trail, Bodmin moor and The Old Inn St Breward under 5 mins